Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wii Fit Plus; How its changed my life.



It sounds silly, I know, but the Wii Fit Plus has drastically improved my life. Let me give you some background on my work out history.

I used to be an avid user of pilate videos. You know, the ones where you watch people do it and you mimic it. Even though I would do them religiously, i never really saw any results. So I switched to cardio videos, and the results I saw were minimal. Granted, i am not a big girl by any sense of the word, but i wasnt toned and the results I was seeing were not satisfactory.

I first tried the Wii Fit over christmas break at my Aunt's house in New York. I instantly fell in love because it tracked your progress! What a genius invention! Before, i had no way of telling how many calories I burned. I pledged i would get one when I moved into my apartment... and I did.

Ive been using it for 17 days and i have seen drastic results in my midsection. The pooch that i thought i would always have... its disappearing. Almost gone, i might say. Besides the fact that i have lost 5 pounds in two weeks, I have seen major improvements in my posture and balance. This is due to their yoga they have on here where it literally measures how balanced and well you are doing the poses. AMAZING. Before when i did yoga, i didnt know what the hell i was doing!
One key aspect of style is feeling confident and looking good in what you're wearing. Besides even just looking good, being in your best shape is so beneficial to your life. If you have a Wii, i suggest you buy this device (and actually use it regularly) because you will not be sorry with the results that you see. Plus... its just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment