Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guess Who's Back.

Hello Faithful Friends!

My hiatus was long, stressful, and dumpy (i say that in reference to my personal style decisions). I am ashamed to admit that i really did allow myself to get lazy with my look but that is not the case no more! I tried photographing myself several times with my crappy new tripod but its taken a while to get the hang of it. I am just now beginning to understand all of the work that goes into setting up an well done self portrait.

Some good has come from my little break. I have decided to redirect this style blog and focus even more on thrift/second-hand/vintage items. I realized that I have a real passion for great stylish items that you really have to search for. I will limit the photos of other people (not because i am a narcissus but rather because it makes life easier).

I will start documenting my journeys to places like Value Village, Good Will, the Bins, and other second hand shops along with how i work these pieces i find into my everyday life.


... I will still post photos of non-used finds, especially if they're too cute to keep to myself.

It feels good to be back!
Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment