Saturday, May 22, 2010


I Hurt my ankle pretty badly yesterday because I decided it would be a great idea to wear my heels with socks to the dry cleaners. I tripped, tried to catch myself (which made it worse), and twisted the hell out of my right ankle. Today I was feeling a more relaxed vibe and comfortable clothing. I didnt want to have to pull jeans over the ankle.

Ive been struggling with how to wear these coral tights since i've toned down my super bright style. I think this a pretty flattering way to pull them off. I felt like an American Apparel ad though, but their basics are just so comfy, i couldnt help but pair them together.

I wont be posting over the weekend because i'll be in Everett. I like getting away from the city every now and again.

ps. I feel like this is an appropriate way to wear leggings as pants.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment