Tuesday, May 18, 2010

High Bun.










I almost NEVER wear my hair up without bangs. I think its because bangs can become a crutch and provide security. Its risky to have all of your hair pulled up and out of your face but I tried it out on this chilled out tuesday and I have fallen in love!

My good friend Natalie (the one who gave me the nail polish) also gifted me with the idea to try this out. She sports it frequently and I always thought it looked so great on her but I was nervous to try it out myself. Despite how casual it is, it is very bold. I am glad I finally gave it a chance.

Being able to do this hairstyle also means that my hair is finally getting
to the length that i wanted it to be.

I decided to not cut my bangs (desp
ite wanting to so badly while they're in this awkward length) and let them grow out with the rest of my hair. I can't believe that i havent cut it in almost two years! Especially considering that I had kept it short for three years prior.

I recommend trying this hairstyle if your hair is medium to long in length and you want to keep ALL of it out of your face. I wore my hair like this while doing the Wii Fit for over an hour and a half and it stayed put! If that isnt impressive, i don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment