Monday, May 17, 2010

5.15.201















This last saturday, David and i attended the Seattle Cheese Festival. Not the most glamourous of occasions, but it was a lot of fun. The cheese was good, Pike's Place was packed, and it was HOT out. This was the first tank top I have had the chance to wear this year and it was really exciting. i have never really been a tank top kind of person because i always thought my arms were kind of pudgy but i think this one works. I also tried being bra-less (a really big deal for me) and it actually wasnt too bad! Surprisingly comfortable, even. My favorite aspect of this outfit was my hair. I will definitely incorporate this hair into my daily style.


tank top, jeans : Urban Outfitters

necklace: Buffalo Exchange

Shoes: unsure.





















No comments:

Post a Comment