Saturday, June 26, 2010

Neutral Grounds.

Today, I decided to go for a more neutral look. I found these shorts at the Goodwill Bins (great find... my size and Banana Republic) along with the belt. Sorry my head is cut off, It had to be in order to get a flattering full body shot of my outfit and shoes. I really liked the simplicity of this outfit and I like the way khaki and black look together. I think it makes for a really mature combination.

David happened to wear the same color scheme today so I am going to have him take some photos with me to post up here. I plan on taking some with Willem too because he's light brown and black too, so keep your eyes open for that.

Wearing these potentially "mom-like" shorts was a little scary at first but they are so flattering and very comfortable. Plus they don't cause the dreaded muffin top. And I will tell you, I'd rather have a mom butt than a muffin top any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment