Thursday, June 24, 2010

It feels Like Summer.




I've been slacking this week, choosing to swap out my heels for slippers and relaxing on my bed. My style blog isn't the only thing I've slacked on... i have neglected the wii fit for 8 days (i was shocked to realize this) and haven't been painting much. After not getting the job at UO, I decided my time was better spent relaxing and enjoying not having any responsibilities (besides Willem, of course).

Nothing I am wearing is thrift besides my belt (which i found at the bins) and my pins. Both pins were acquired at the Berlin Farmers Market in Berlin, New Jersey a few summers back. I love that place because they always have the best jewelry and stolen designer goods.

I admit that this outfit isnt the most flattering in photos, but it's comfy and a great way to wear a t shirt stylishly. I have also been going make up free these past few days and its paying off... my skin feels great. Its nice to give your face a break sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment