Friday, February 26, 2010

I Couldn't Resist.


While in Philadelphia I fell madly in love with a pair of leather studded platforms. Not typically my style, i was hesitant to purchase them. Many fears were flying through my mind. That they were going to make me look gothy, that they were too much. I finally was convinced by a very charismatic sales woman who said "Yeah, they look real good on you girl". I was sold.
At first, i wasn't a huge fan of the new stud trend. It was a little too industrial for my typical style but i decided to give it a try and its worked out beautifully! I have never received more compliments on my shoes in my life. Not to mention they make my legs look great. So whats the lesson here boys and girls? Studs are like sugar. Good in moderation. I'm not going to go out and buy a studded leather jacket now, but i am glad i made this investment.

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, those are hot as hell! I'm officially jealous. Very nice, Miss Samantha. I can see why studs might not be your thing, but for a girl who lives in the metal scene, this is a highly covetable pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the designer and what's the store you found this at?

    ReplyDelete